This gratitude log is inspired by the book..’The Magic’ by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a great day to be alive and I look forward to the possibilities and opportunities.
2. I am so grateful I attempted to assist a lady jump-start her car because I happened to be close and offered to help.
3. I am so grateful I was able to play soccer yesterday because it goes towards achieving my fitness goals.
4. I am so grateful I didn’t have to go to the volunteering referees class yesterday because I was able to use that time to work on other deliverables.
5. I am so grateful for my dentist and his staff because they are so helpful and take care of my dental health.
6. I am so grateful for life and all that it brings because through these I can be strong to face tomorrow.
7. I am so grateful for my family because they bring a sense of belonging and the ability to enjoy quality time with them.
8. I am so grateful for my co-workers and team at work because we can all contribute to the goals of the company.
9. I am so grateful for my health because not everyone is blessed to be able to move around with no infirmities.
10. I am so grateful for my parents because of their words of encouragement and guidance through the years
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!