This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call.
Here is my list for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a brand new one with limitless possibilities and opportunities.
2. I am so grateful to be alive because some didn’t see the light of this day.
3. I am so grateful the week-end is here because I get to spend more time with the family.
4. I am so grateful for the topic (Self Control) currently being studied on the TAGR MM call because it is a great feeling to exercise one.
5. I am so grateful Jayden is feeling better after complaining at school yesterday that he was not well because it is always a good feeling to see my children healthy.
6. I am so grateful being able to keep up with my goal of daily writing up my gratitude log because it give me the satisfaction of keeping to a set goal.
7. I am so grateful for the opportunity to pray together as a family because it creates a special bond.
8. I am so grateful for my faith in God because it enables me to reach out to the Supreme for guidance.
9. I am so grateful for the rains we are currently having in my area because it is much needed.
10. I am so grateful for the TAGR MM calls because hearing Freedom Crusaders express their thoughts to the good of humanity is awesome!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!