This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this bright new day because of the endless opportunities and possibilities that lie ahead.
2. I am so grateful for life and all the challenges that come with it because through them I become a beter person.
3. I am so grateful for friends and family because they make the world a better place.
4. I am so grateful for a good night rest because it keeps me refreshed for the next day.
5. I am so grateful for the food/air/water because of these daily provisions.
6. I am so grateful for financial blessings because it allows me to donate to worthy causes.
7. I am so grateful for having a flexible work schedule because it allow me joggle work and family life.
8. I am so grateful for my days at Accra Academy because it taught me life lessons that would mould me into who I am today.
9. I am grateful for Quarrey P because of the friendship we have shared through high school till now.
10. I am grateful for the opportunity to play soccer because it provides an opportunity to exercise and get fit.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!