This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s going to be awesome!
2. I am so grateful for the ability to drive to work and places because not everyone has a car and is able to drive.
3. I am grateful for the success stories of the HBA members because it shows as a team we can encourage each other to go for our dreams.
4. I am so grateful for Coach Jesus because of the time he makes to coach 2 of my boys for Spring soccer.
5. I am so grateful for life because I am alive.
6. I am so grateful for Nadia’s soccer game today because it is always fun seeing them play and win games.
7. I am grateful for Francisca because of the guidance she provides for our children.
8. I am so grateful for having a great soccer game yesterday because it made me feel good!
9. I am so grateful I was able to take Paul Hutchings’ challenge to post my gratitude list on the TAGR and HBA FB groups because it makes me accountable.
10. I am so grateful for the landscapers who work in our community because they keep it nice and beautiful.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!