This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call.
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because I am alive and looking forward to the opportunities and possibilities.
2. I am so grateful I was able to play soccer yesterday because it helps me stay fit.
3. I am so grateful for the ability to go on walks in the morning because I feel energized to go about my day.
4. I am grateful for construction workers that keep the roads in good shape to drive on.
5. I am grateful for law enforcement agents because they protect our city/ county/state/country.
6. I am so grateful for the rain we had yesterday because we move away from the drought after every inch that falls on the ground.
7. I am so grateful for the good conversation I had with my manager at work yesterday because it enforced the belief that my work is appreciated.
8. I am so grateful for my brother Richard because we call each other often to check on our families.
9. I am so grateful for Greg at the front desk at work because he is approachable and makes people feel welcome.
10. I am so grateful for Francisca and the kids because we love each other as a family and we look out for each other.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!