This gratitude log is inspired by the book..The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a day that the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it.
2. I am so grateful for Pastor Jim at the church that I worship at because of his humility and the message that he delivers to the members that strengthens our faiths.
3. I am so grateful for the replays of the Think and Grow Rich (TAGR) daily mastermind calls because it allows me to still plug in to learn success principles if I miss the live calls.
4. I am so grateful for personal development books because it provides the knowledge base to see life in a different light.
5. I am so grateful for Francisca because she brings love and direction to my life.
6. I am so grateful for opportunities that exist through the internet because it lets me open my eyes to see what the possibilities are outside the ‘9 to 5’ job place.
7. I am so grateful for my health because not everyone is able to wake up this morning moving around.
8. I am so grateful for the blessing of having 4 children because it encourages us to live life as role models to impact them for the future.
9. I am so grateful I could go on a walk this morning because through this action I am getting fitter and fitter.
10.I am so grateful for the unexpected check I got in the mail yesterday because it shows money/blessings can come from any angle.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!