This gratitude log is inspired by the book..The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a great day to be alive and I look forward to the possibilities and opportunities.
2. I am so grateful for the beginning of another week and me being a part of it because some were not able to see it.
3. I am so grateful for my legs because it affords me the ability to walk and go places
4. I am so grateful for my hands because I can write with it and it’s very instrumental in typing this gratitude log.
5. I am so grateful for having a car because without it movement from one place to another will be difficult.
6. I am so grateful for Doc Mitchell from the Think & Grow Rich Mastermind calls because yesterday he spoke about how imagination have to be exercised like a muscle to see it in full action.
7. I am so grateful for the opportunity for the kids to do sports because it keeps them fit.
8. I am so grateful Jason made it to the second round of his school soccer team try out because it will encourage him to know he is reaping the reward of his hard work.
9. I am so grateful for the extra money that is coming my way from unexpected sources because money/blessings come to me in various ways.
10. I am so grateful for good health because it is the gift that is keeping me alive
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!