This gratitude log is inspired by the book..‘The Magic’ by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because of the possibilities and opportunities that it brings.
2. I am so grateful for everything that lead to this day because they prepared me for this day.
3. I am so grateful for my eyes because it enables me to see and witness the miracles that are on the way to enrich my life.
4. I am so grateful for all the people that have contributed to who I am today because without them I may not have made it this far.
5. I am so grateful for my religious beliefs because it keeps me connected to the Supreme.
6. I am so grateful the week-end is here because I get extra hours to bond with the family.
7. I am so grateful for grace, peace, love, wisdom and understanding because they keep me grounded.
8. I am so grateful for Elizabeth Rice for hosting the Think & Grow Rich Mastermind call yesterday because she does such a good job and is always a blessing to hear from her leading the call.
9. I am so grateful Nadia’s soccer game today is local because I don’t have to drive far for her game.
10. I am so grateful we have a soccer field at the work place because it makes it possible to play soccer at lunch time.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!