This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day and the beginning of another week because it is going to be a great one!
2. I am so grateful 2 of my boys won their first game for the Spring Soccer season yesterday because it increases their confidence to go on and win more games.
3. I am so grateful for the Gas Company because they provide the fuel to enable us cook great meals and also keep us warm during the winter season.
4. I am so grateful for the LAFC Slammers Academy soccer team because it provides a forum for Nadia to play with the elite in her age group.
5. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a centre referee for one of my son’s soccer game yesterday because I could make time to volunteer.
6. I am so grateful for the cooks and servers who work at the cafeteria at my work place because they make good food.
7. I am so grateful for the landscapers who work in our community because they work to keep the area/surroundings clean.
8. I am so grateful for all the money I have been given throughout my life because it made it possible for me to acquire things.
9. I am so grateful for the Sharts family because we take turns to carpool taking our daughters to practice.
10. I am so grateful I was able to complete one of my marketing funnels because I can now get leads to my home based business.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!