► Free Ebook:
► My Print On Demand Course:
► Check out Sam's Etsy Shop who created the amazing design I used in this video:
I've ordered t-shirts from both Printful and Printify. Check out my full review and comparison of these two apps as I compare the t-shirts that I got from each!
►► Want more FREE information? Download my FREE ebook!
►► Want more STEP-BY-STEP video tutorials by me? Check out my video course to see if it's right for you 🙂
WATCH MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS:
►► How I Make $1,000/Day From 5 Sources Of Income:
►► 100 Apps & Websites To Earn Free Money:
►► The REAL Reason I Became A Millionaire:
►► How To Start A T-Shirt Business For Free:
►► My Merch By Amazon Experiment:
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – My "Legal Stuff" Playlist:
Got any questions about "legal stuff" like copyrights, trademarks & refunds? Chances are, by watching these videos, you'll have most of your questions answered!
WHOLESALE TED AFFILIATE LINKS
A lot of people have requested that I posted my affiliate links so that they can register through them as a thank-you for my free tutorial content on YouTube. Thank you so much for your support! If you would like to use my affiliate links, I would greatly appreciate it as it enables me to keep making YouTube videos for free:
►► REGISTER FOR PRINTIFY:
►► REGISTER FOR PRINTFUL:
►► GET A 14-DAY TRIAL TO SHOPIFY:
►► GET MY FAVOURITE LIFESTYLE PHOTO APP PLACEIT:
►► GET MY FAVOURITE DESIGN APP CANVA:
Please note: an affiliate link tracks whether you click on the link, and register and/or make a purchase. If you do, I may get a commission. Using affiliate links is optional but again, it enables me to keep making my YouTube tutorial content free & I greatly appreciate the support, thank you!
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
►► Follow Sarah's Adventures on Instagram:
►► Like us on Facebook:
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO WHOLESALE TED?
Hey there I am Sarah (aka Ted). On this channel, I discuss topics for online entrepreneurs building businesses. And here is the truth when it comes to building a business: it isn't a way to get rich fast. Nope. A business is simply when you learn to do these 3 things really well:
1) Creating or finding great products/services to sell.
2) Putting those products in front of the right customers.
3) Giving those customers a great reason to buy.
And each person will have their own journey to get there with a LOT of hard work & sacrifices along the way 💪👊 here on this channel, I make videos to help entrepreneurs along this journey. Some of the topics I discuss are:
* Case studies of successful online businesses.
* Tips, tricks & strategies on choosing the right online business for you.
* How to make & sell products with ecommerce using beginner-friendly product sourcing methods (such as Print On Demand).
* Tips & strategies to scale to more advanced product sourcing strategies (like wholesale fulfillment centers).
* Help with some of the "legal stuff" (like trademarks & copyrights when doing business online).
* And a sprinkle of entrepreneurial motivation thrown in too!
I hope my actionable content can help you: whether you're running your own online business/online store, or are in the process of building one, and want some tactical advice to help you along the way. If that is you, subscribe today! 🔥
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – Having Realistic Expectations In Business: