This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic’ by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this super duper wonderful day because of the breakthroughs and miracles that lie ahead.
2. I am so grateful for the Gratitude logs/journals from the members in the HBA and TAGR FB groups because they make me rejoice with others regarding what is going on their lives
3. I am so grateful for the rains we get occasionally in SoCal because it alleviates the drought conditions.
4. I am so grateful for the provisions of food because it sustains me and keep me moving.
5. I am so grateful for the ability to afford payments for David’s BF310 soccer team because it allows him to play club soccer.
6. I am so grateful for electricity because it allows us to cook meals, do laundry, see in the dark, have heaters and keep the gadgets running!
7. I am so grateful for Sister Sarah for her advice and encouragement growing up.
8. I am so grateful for the house we live in because it provides shelter over our heads.
9. I am so grateful for all the service men and women who protect our city/state/country because they put their lives on the line for us to live peacefully.
10. I am so grateful for the proximity of my home to work because I don’t have to sit through traffic everyday to get to work.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!