This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it is a great day to be alive.
2. I am so grateful I could go to the gym yesterday to work out because it feels good after exercising.
3. I am so grateful for the topic on savings some few weeks back on the TAGR MM calls because it has enabled me do some amazing things over the past weeks.
4. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have prayer time with the family every morning because it sets us on a great path for the day and it’s also good for family bonding.
5. I am so grateful for Sister Yaa and Atsupui for their visits during my secondary school days at Accra Academy because it showed they cared.
6. I am grateful for reminders for task completion because it makes me realize my responsibilities and strive to do better next time.
7. I am grateful for my energy and ability to go on walks in the morning because it is putting me on a path of discipline and also to get healthy.
8. I am so grateful for friends and family because they make the world a better place.
9. I am so grateful Jason made his Middle School soccer team after the tryouts because it made him feel good about the hard work that he put in.
10. I am so grateful for this Gratitude Log because in addition to making me feel more grateful I can also re-purpose the content for my blog.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!