This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a special day with opportunities and possibilities.
2. I am so grateful for Valoy who we contracted to change our carpets to wood flooring because he did an awesome job that has won the admiration of our visitors.
3. I am so grateful for traveling mercies to Nadia’s game and back because the traffic could have been worse.
4. I am so grateful Nadia’s team won their soccer game today and she got an assist because her team is making exceptional progress with their season.
5. I am so grateful for the progress I made with my online blog because it is going to be a central point for generating leads on the web.
6. I am so grateful for Mr. Akobeah because of the help he provided my family when we were growing up by assisting my Dad with driving when needed.
7. I am grateful for youtube videos/google because I can go look for information and get answers to what my questions are.
8. I am grateful for my cousin Josephine because of her thoughts to always check on my family.
9. I am so grateful for the opportunities Nadia had recently to volunteer because it helps her provide service to the community and in the process is fulfilling her volunteering hours for school.
10. I am grateful for the good health for my mom, Auntie Rose and my in-laws because it keeps them strong and going as they get older.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!