This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it’s a day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it.
2. I am so grateful for life and all that it brings because through it I can become a better person.
3. I am so grateful for the members of the HBA family because of the support and encoragement that they give.
4. I am so grateful I was able to go to church today because doing that and fellowshipping with others strenghtens my faith.
5. I am grateful my family was able to provide after-game snacks for one of ther boy’s soccer team because it provided them nourishment.
6. I am so grateful for my hands because it allows me to type my gratitude journal/log.
7. I am so grateful for my health because it is the gift that keeps me alive.
8. I am so grateful for the attendants at the supermarket because they keep the ailse and stores clean.
9. I am so grateful for ATMs because I can go to the bank after hours and still be able to withdraw money.
10. I am so grateful for Francisca and the kids because they make me strive to be a good husband and dad.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!