This gratitude log is inspired by the book…’The Magic‘ by Rhonda Byrne and this Daily Mastermind (Freedom) Call
Here is my log for the day…….
1. I am so grateful for this day because it is a day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
2. I am so grateful for life because it is worth living.
3. I am so grateful for walks because it makes me fit.
4. I am so grateful for rains because it makes the surroundings green and beautiful.
5. I am so grateful for my mechanic and his staff because they service our cars and make them road-worthy.
6. I am so grateful to be able to exercise because it makes me disciplined.
7. I am so grateful for Francisca and the kids because they bring me joy and fulfillment.
8. I am so grateful for the role the TAGR Mastermind calls plays in my development because of the challenge and upliftment I get from it.
9. I am so grateful for Neville Goddard because his teachings on imagination helps me focus on the right things.
10. I am so grateful for the internet because I can search for information and get answers instantly.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!