Sarah reviews RedBubble vs. Printify vs. Teespring & tells you which is the best!
►► FREE ECOMMERCE EBOOK:
►► MY PRINT ON DEMAND COURSE:
WATCH OUR MOST POPULAR VIDEOS:
►► How I Make $1,000/Day From 5 Sources Of Income:
►► 10 Tips To Create T-Shirts That Sell:
►► How I Made $1000/Day At Age 15 [Animated]:
►► 7 Mistakes I Made That Caused My Store To Fail:
►► The REAL Reason I Became A Millionaire:
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – My "Legal Stuff" Playlist:
RECOMMENDED WATCHING – Having Realistic Expectations In Business:
WHOLESALE TED AFFILIATE LINKS
A lot of people have requested that I posted my affiliate links so that they can register through them as a thank-you for my free tutorial content on YouTube. Thank you so much for your support! If you would like to use my affiliate links, I would greatly appreciate it as it enables me to keep making YouTube videos for free:
►► GET A 14-DAY TRIAL TO SHOPIFY:
►► GET MY FAVOURITE LIFESTYLE PHOTO APP PLACEIT:
►► GET MY FAVOURITE DESIGN APP CANVA:
►► REGISTER FOR PRINTIFY:
►► REGISTER FOR PRINTFUL:
Please note: an affiliate link tracks whether you click on the link, and register and/or make a purchase. If you do, I may get a commission. Using affiliate links is optional but again, it enables me to keep making my YouTube tutorial content free & I greatly appreciate the support, thank you!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
►► Follow Sarah's Adventures on Instagram:
►► Like us on Facebook:
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO WHOLESALE TED?
A business isn't a way to get rich fast. A business is simply when you learn to do these 3 things really well:
1) Creating or finding great products/services to sell.
2) Putting those products in front of the right customers.
3) Giving those customers a great reason to buy.
And each person will have their own journey to get there with a LOT of hard work & sacrifices along the way 💪👊
On this channel, we discuss all topics for ecommerce business owners (with a sprinkle of motivation thrown in too)!
* Case studies on successful ecommerce stores.
* Tutorials for apps & online tools.
* Low-cost, beginner-friendly product sourcing methods (such as Print On Demand & Dropshipping).
* Sales psychology tactics to increase conversions & get customers to buy from you & to click on your ads.
* Videos to help you with the "legal stuff" (creating refund policies, setting up taxes, etc).
So if you are someone who is building (or want to build) a REAL business (especially with ecommerce) & want to follow channels with actionable content to help you along your journey & make your store even better, subscribe today! 🔥